MCPAWS is happy to offer a variety of services to the West Central Mountain Region of Idaho. Please click on any of the services below for more information: 

Low-cost Spay/Neuter

Feral Cat Trap/Neuter/Release (TNR)  

Lost and Found 

Surrender a Pet 


Pet ID Tags 

Pet Food Bank 

Report Animal Neglect or Abuse

Zamzow's Pet Food Retail