What do I do for my appointment?
Information on COVID-19 Response: updated 12/2/2020
We have made the decision to go back to full curbside operations due to the increasing cases of Covid-19 in our area. We know this isn’t ideal, but please bear with us. We need to keep our staff and community as safe as possible right now.
To help make things easier on everyone – please bring your phone to your appointment so you can call upon arrival. We are doing our best to make this as smooth as possible, but we need your help. Thank you for being patient, understanding, and kind to our staff during this challenging time. Please know that each of our staff members are doing everything he or she can to ensure that you and your pet have an excellent experience at MCPAWS Veterinary Hospital.
- When you arrive, you will need to remain in your vehicle and call us (208) 325-4510. This includes those checking in for their scheduled appointment, as well as anyone stopping by to pick up prescriptions, purchase dog or cat food, etc. Please note: To facilitate this process, our front doors will remain locked during business hours. It is imperative that you bring your cell phone with you for your appointment. If you do not have a phone, please let us know when you make your appointment and we will make specific accommodations for you.
- After you check in, a staff member will then come out to your vehicle to collect your animal for his or her appointment. MVH staffers will collect some initial info from you on your pet and the reason for their visit to convey to the veterinarian. Once your pet is inside with the doctor, you will receive a phone call. This is our staff trying to reach you to further discuss your pet and their visit/examination. It is imperative that you remain alert to your phone and answer our call. When we cannot reach you, this prolongs the appointment time, delays our other scheduled appointments, and contributes to everyone’s frustration.
- At the conclusion of the examination, all charges for the visit will be input and your payment will be taken over the phone. Any prescriptions, supplies, or other purchases will be promptly brought out to you, along with a receipt and of course your beloved, furry family member.
- You must NOT leave the parking lot while your pet is inside for their appointment. If your pet needs to be hospitalized with us for a longer period of time, we will communicate that with you and you must sign a waiver giving us permission to treat your animal without your immediate presence.
- In the event of life threatening emergencies, end of life care, or other serious circumstances, family members will be allowed to accompany their pet into the clinic.
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am to 4pm
By appointment only.
Please call (208) 634-3647 to schedule an appointment!