What safety measures will be in place at Auction for the Animals?
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Auction for the Animals
While fundraisers are important to MCPAWS, it is more important that everyone is safe at our events. We will continue to update our safety protocols as the event gets closer. If it is considered unsafe to host this event, we will cancel the in person part of the event.
Here are the safety measures we are planning on implementing at this event. Please check back as these may change:
- Silent Auction will be virtual.
- Dinner will be served outside
- Live auction will be outside
- Masks will be required when not seated at your table
- Tables will be by household or group
- Caterer will comply with Covid safety protocols
- If you are sick, or have any symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home
Stay tuned for more details on our safety protocols as the event gets closer! We are hoping to enjoy the evening safely while raising funds for the cats and dogs!
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am to 4pm
By appointment only.
Please call (208) 634-3647 to schedule an appointment!